Estimated Arrival: Between Nov 05 and Nov 12. *ETA to 48 Contiguous U.S.A. States Only. LTL Freight may take longer, please call/text (888) 687-0227, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Shipping: Free Shipping. All Of The Time.
- Product Description
- Product Dimensions
- About The Brand
- Manufacture Warranty
- General Care & Cleaning Tips
Bring your bedroom to life with this rustic trio-cross back open headboard design made in Indonesia. Give your bed a relaxing feel. No need to worry about following assembly instructions on this one since it comes fully assembled to attach to your metal bed frame.
- Made from Mahogany Solids & Veneer
- Cross Back Open Headboard Design
- Fully Assembled - Just Needs a Frame Added
- For Use with Standard Metal Bed Frames
- Comes in White or French Truffle Finish
Full Dimensions: 60"W x 3"D x 50"H
Queen Dimensions: 66"W x 3"D x 50"H
Standard King Dimensions: 82"W x 3"D x 50"H
California King Dimensions: 78"W x 3"D x 50"H
Alpine Furniture, founded in 1993, is a wholesale distributor of fine home furnishings. With over 150,000 square feet of warehouse space in California, Alpine Furniture has grown to become a key source to many fine home furnishing stores.
Alpine Furniture is committed to providing quality to all products that are distributed by the company. Throughout the manufacturing process, inspectors are present to ensure that our standards are maintained to ensure beauty, quality and durability.
English and French dovetailing is the standard that has been in existence for centuries for drawer construction. Alpine Furniture uses either all English dovetailing or a combination of both English and French dovetailing depending on the model and type of use.
Drawer glides on Alpine Furniture products prior to 2011 featured traditional wood on wood or a Kenlin metal center glide system. Today’s contemporary customers have changed. They expect the ease and convenience of a ball bearing glide extension drawer glide. Alpine Furniture listens to our dealers so in the latter part of 2011 began using the ball bearing extension glide to the satisfy needs of our customer. The collections going forward will utilize the ball bearing glide system.
Drawer interiors are sanded to ensure snag free storage. Top drawers of bedroom pieces are lined to further ensure snag free storage.
Alpine Furniture utilizes solid lumber and veneers from sustainable forestry operators.
Alpine Furniture, Inc. warrants all its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances.
To allow us to file a claim on your behalf, please follow the steps listed below:
- Once an issue is known, you (the consumer) has 20 days to notify us. This allows us the chance to notify the manufacture to file the claim on your behalf in the required 30 day timeframe.
- Take a photo of the complete piece showing where the issue is located on the piece. Include a photo of the label located on the item so we can address the issue correctly and improve quality.
- Send the photos to email@example.com along with order number and date of purchase (if available), name, address, and phone number used to make your original purchase.
- Respond back to any questions we may have to process the claim within the 30 day timeframe given by the manufacture to keep an open claim pending.
- Dust frequently with a clean, damp, lint-free cloth. Frequent dusting will remove abrasive buildup which can damage a finish over time.
- Occasionally, use a light application of a high quality furniture polish to enhance the beauty of the finish. Avoid using oily polishes or waxes.
- Avoid exposing your furniture to direct sunlight or heat outlets. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight can fade the finish of your furniture. Extreme temperatures and humidity changes can cause cracking and splitting.
- Do not expose your furniture to any liquids. Wipe off water immediately if spilled. Alcohol, nail polish, perfumes, and other liquids may cause the finish of your furniture to dissolve so be cautious when handling liquids around your furniture.
- Small accidental scratches may be touched up with a touch up pen. Please contact us for touch up kits that match your furniture.
Vacuum your upholstered furniture weekly for general cleaning and to remove surface soil. This also prevents dirt from becoming embedded into the fibers.
Avoid Sunlight and Pollutants
Too much sun can damage your upholstery fabric, causing it to fade and even fray. Try to position it so that it doesn’t sit in the sun for extended periods of time
Using mild cleaner
If any spots or stains are noted, be sure to remove them right away using a mild cleanser. When cleaning the upholstered furniture, always start with the weakest solution possible, slowly building the concentration until the stain has been fully eradicated.
Use cleaner both clean and deodorize
Choose a cleaner that does not contain any harsh chemicals or abrasive elements. It is also a good idea to choose a cleaner that both cleanses and deodorizes.
- Before cleaning the upholstery, brush or vacuum away the loose dirt first. This will help to avoid rubbing in any existing dirt as the fabric is cleaned.
- A strong brush can be used to apply the cleaner to stained areas. When brushing the stained area, avoid rubbing or scrubbing the fabric too hard.
- After a minute or two the cleaner can then be carefully wiped away using a damp sponge or cloth.
- The upholstery should be carefully dried after it has been cleaned. Leaving a window open or running a fan will help the fabric dry more quickly and more thoroughly.
Where do you ship to?
We currently only ship to the 48 contiguous U.S. states at this time. Please check back, we hope to expand our shipping distance in the future.
Will I get an order confirmation?
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
When will my order ship and will I receive a tracking number?
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order (unless backordered, in which you will be notified). We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. We have provided a tracking page to our site for your convenience to monitor your shipment. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens if my item is delivered damaged?
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Please review our Shipping & Returns page for more specific details regarding shipment damage.
What if my item has a manufacturer defect or is missing a part?
We do our very best to only ship high-quality furniture, unfortunately sometimes a defect may go unnoticed. Please reach out to us within 24 hours at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get a replacement part sent out to you as soon as possible.
What happens if I receive the wrong item?
Although this type of situation is extremely rare, we want to provide you with instructions on what to do if this does occur.
If you receive the wrong item, notify us immediately (but no later than 20 days after delivery) via email with photo evidence to email@example.com. Please include photos of the packaging, especially the markings/item details that are printed on the carton itself. Please provide your order number in the subject of the email. After evaluation, we will provide a resolution. If you decide that you do not want the correct item, you will be entitled to a full refund on the item once returned unless the item returns damaged. There will be a 30% restocking fee in the case that an incorrect item is returned in a damaged condition. The associated shipping fees are non-refundable.
However, belovedbedroomsets.com reserves the right to correct typographical or photographic errors at any time. This may involve a small margin of error in product dimensions, product features, finish colors, and other similar product specifications.
Natural raw materials used for construction of furnishings we sale will have variations in areas such as (but not limited to) color, pattern, grain and texture. This includes substances such as wood and leather. These variations may appear in different surfaces of a single item, an area of a product when compared with that same area on an identical product, or on differing surfaces of different pieces of a matching set.
What happens if I need to cancel or return my order?
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
You may return your purchase within 20 days of receipt for an exchange or a refund as long as the furniture is in good condition and in the original packaging. Altered and assembled products may not be returned. We recommend you keep your packaging for 20 days after you receive your merchandise. Refunds will only be issued once the item has been received and inspected for condition. If in good condition a refund will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
Please review our Shipping & Returns page for more specific details.
Does my product have a manufacture warranty?
Each manufacture handles their product warranties differently. Please refer to the specific product page of your product to find the warranty tab with details. If there is not a warranty tab, unfortunately that particular manufacture does not provide a product warranty option at this time.
How do I reach support with any questions?
We have many ways you can reach out for help. You can reach us at 1 (888) 687-0227 during our normal business hours of 9am - 6pm PST or you can send us a message through our Contact Us page.