Alpine Furniture Warranty Information
LIMITED PRODUCT WARRANTY
ONE (1) YEAR FROM DATE OF PURCHASE BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER
Alpine Furniture, Inc. warrants all its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a term of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. This warranty is made SOLELY TO THE RETAILER and is NOT TRANSFERABLE under any circumstances. It is the retailer’s responsibility to contact Alpine Furniture, Inc. with a claim. We will not handle claims from consumers directly; all requests must go through the retailer who sold the merchandise to the consumer. We advise all retailers to retain invoices for a minimum of one (1) year for warranty purposes.
- This warranty is voided if the product is modified or altered in any way after shipment from Alpine Furniture, Inc.
- This warranty is voided if any aftermarket protective treatments are applied to the product after the original factory packing has been opened
- Freight or handling damages are not considered defects under this warranty
- This warranty applies under conditions of normal residential usage. It does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse, or misuse—including, but not limited to, inadequate or improper maintenance, exposure to water, salt air, chemicals, accidents, or any use for which the product was not designed, or for commercial use (including rental, business, commercial, institutional or any non-residential use), nor does it cover ordinary wear-and-tear.
- Alpine Furniture, Inc. reserve the right to determine the amount of factory, transportation, dealers and consumer responsibility.
- It will be necessary to have defective products inspected by a factory representative before replacement or allowance can be authorized. All service, replacements, etc. must be approved by our Customer Service Department.
- Alpine Furniture, Inc. shall neither bear responsibility for the cost of return or any other cost which the consumer may incidentally incur in returning the merchandise to the dealer
Warranty is void for the following conditions:
- Any product modification by dealer, consumer, or other parties not authorized by Alpine Furniture, Inc., Inc. will void this warranty.
- Floor samples sold or products designated “AS IS” at the time of purchase are not covered by the warranty.
- This warranty covers furniture intended for residential use only, does not cover any industrial, commercial, institutional, or rental use.
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damages incurred during transportation or assembly or maintenance.
- Furniture that has been abused exposed to extreme temperatures or humidity or direct sunlight.
- All claims requested that are still under warranty must be presented to your factory-authorized Alpine Furniture, Inc. retailer, along with dated proof of purchase. The dealer will then contact Alpine Furniture, Inc. for repair, replacement or exchange. Such remedy will be fulfilled as quickly as is practical.
- In order to determine if a defect or damage exists and how to best resolve the claim, a clear photo of the issue is required along with the item number, invoice or confirmation number, reason for claim and photo of Alpine Furniture, Inc.’s QC label and production/SKU label. Additional information may also be required to resolve the claim.
- Also take a photo of the complete piece showing where the issue is located on the piece.
- Include a photo of the label located on the item so we can address the issue correctly and improve quality.
- Dealer or customer has 30 days to file a claim once issue is known. Alpine Furniture, Inc. has the right to deny any claim that is not timely made or does not comply with this policy. Once the claim has been received and final documentation is requested to resolve claim, dealer or consumer has 30 days to comply or claim will be closed and/or denied.
- Claims must be made through the factory-authorized retailer from which the purchase was originally made.
- All claims must be approved by Alpine Furniture, Inc.’s claims department before credit can be issued or repairs made. Alpine Furniture, Inc. will first attempt to repair the product promptly, and in no event later than 30 days after receipt of Customer’s accepted claim. Customer is entitled to a refund only if the product cannot be repaired to reasonable satisfaction.
- Retailer and consumer are responsible for inspecting and notating any carton damage upon delivery receipt as well as obtaining photos of the damaged cartons.
- Retailers are responsible for inspecting the merchandise for any defects or damages before delivering to a consumer’s home.
- If the above information is not received the claim will be denied.
- Claims are limited to repair or refund of the cost of the product only. As noted, Alpine Furniture, Inc. does not refund the cost of shipping the product to the customer or returning the product to Alpine Furniture, Inc.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ALPINE FURNITURE, INC., AS WELL AS ITS AGENTS AND RESELLERS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE SALE OR USE OF THE PRODUCT. THIS DISCLAIMER APPLIES BOTH DURING AND AFTER THE TERM OF THE WARRANTY STATED HEREIN.